Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Randy Harris


What's your name?
Randy Harris
Where are you from?
Reading, PA, USA
Tell us how your journey has been from your beginnings until now.
I studied classical and jazz piano early in my life and later went on to learn to play guitar, bass and drums. I began writing songs in my teenage years and have continued ever since.
Tell us about your musical style, influences, ...
Quite a few actually, The Beatles, Steely Dan/Donald Fagen, Billy Joel, Emitt Rhodes, many more
What has been your last project?
Following up the successful release of my 2016 CD "Matters For Consideration", we have just finished and released our new CD "NEVER APART" which is a collection of 11 original, new, diverse and dynamic pop/rock/jazz songs!
And the next thing you have planned?
We are currently considering a tour in support of our new CD.
Upcoming concerts, events ....
Promoting our new CD. No concerts scheduled currently
Links of interest

No comments:

Post a Comment